The Mighty Fraser River
BOSTON BAR TO YALE : POWER RAFTING
2018 Trip Dates: July 25 - September 9
Adult Cost: $179
Youth Cost: $149 (18 years and under)
All rates subject to GST 5%
- Round-trip transportation from our base in Yale in the 'River Bus'
- Lifejacket, splash gear, and thermal gear to keep you warm on cooler days
- Delicious, fresh, local buffet style lunch (our infamous sandwich bar)
- FREE Photos of your day captured by our photographer
- Refreshments at our base to finish the day
Meet At our base in Yale at 10 AM, returning at about 4:30 PM
Take this one-day adventure to experience the mighty Fraser River and some of the largest commercially rafted whitewater in North America. Our large power rafts let you ride through the scenic Fraser Canyon in comfort and safety.
Enjoy the majestic views, wildlife and cultural history on this diverse and incredible waterway. Challenge the rapids at Scuzzy Rock, China Bar and more. Pause midway for a well-deserved rest after conquering the unforgettable rapids at Hell’s Gate.
Enjoy a buffet lunch served on a secluded riverside beach where you can swim, hike or just relax in the sunshine. The grand finale is the roller coaster action of Sailor Bar Rapids, a chain of huge standing waves that we rerun several times.