The Thompson River
Spences Bridge to Lytton: Paddle or Power Rafting
2018 Trip Dates: August 1 - September 1
Adult Cost: $179 ($159 midweek)
Youth Cost: $149 ($129 midweek)
All rates subject to GST 5%
*Preferred dates unavailable? Booking a big group? Please contact us!
- Round-trip transportation from our base or Lytton Info Centre in the 'River Bus'
- Lifejacket, helmet, splash gear, and thermal gear to keep you warm on cooler days
- Delicious, fresh, local buffet style lunch (our infamous sandwich bar)
- FREE Photos of your day captured by our photographer
- Refreshments at our base to finish the day
Meet in Lytton at the Info Centre 10:00 AM or at our base in Yale at 8:30 AM
The largest tributary of the Fraser, the Thompson combines the thrills of big whitewater rapids with a hot desert environment. Early in the season while the water levels are high we run the rapids in our large power rafts.
Later as water levels fall, we challenge the many canyons and gorges in our smaller paddle rafts.
Twenty-five memorable sets of rapids all in one day. Frog, Cutting board and Jaws are just a handful of the big ones you will encounter on the lower Thompson. Rugged surrounds and hot temperatures combine to give you the perfect river experience for avid whitewater rafters.