Nahatlatch River Double Run
2018 Trip Dates: June 23 - July 23
Adult Cost: $179
Youth Cost: $149 (16 years and younger)
All rates subject to GST 5% (Good and Services Tax)
*Preferred dates unavailable? Booking a big group? please contact us!
- Round-trip transportation from our base or Lytton Info Centre in the 'River Bus'
- Lifejacket, helmet, splash gear, and thermal gear to keep you warm on cooler days
- Delicious, fresh, local buffet style lunch (our infamous sandwich bar)
- FREE Photos of your day captured by our photographer
- Refreshments at our base to finish the day
Meet At our base in Yale at 9:30 AM, returning at about 4:30 PM
Located in the Coastal Mountain range, the Nahatlatch River is best in the early season when water levels are up.
Considered one of the best whitewater runs in the province, the Nahatlatch is a demanding river with fast continuous action.
A double run of this challenging river makes this trip ideal for the active paddler.Farmer John wetsuits, wetsuit jackets, booties and helmets are included